Bake Putting/ Cream brulee
• 4 eggs/ 4 teasp sugar/600 ml milk (to make Putting), or heavy whipping cream (to make cream brulee )/1 teasp vanilla extract/
1. Beat eggs and sugar in a bowl
2. Medium heat , heat 600ml milk or heavy whipping cream ( add vanilla extract) to almost boil
3. Slowly pour milk into eggs sugar mix, stir while pouring
4. Strain 2 times
5. Pour egg milk mix to baking containers
6. Fill big bake tray with water, place baking containers in big tray, add water into bake tray to ½ deep
7. Bake 20-25 mins at 355F or 180c
8. When the pudding cools down, add sugar on the surface, use cooking torch to burn the sugary top to golden brown.
**Caution: moms, please help your kids for all steps related to heat/fire. Cooking torch is a fire hazard!